Old 13-08-2009, 03:01 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Galen Hekhuis Galen Hekhuis is offline

Default Aerator vs duckweed

As requested, here is what the pond looks two days after I threw in
the aerator from the bank.
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...g122009004.jpg
I know it doesn't look like much, but I really don't expect anything
in a hurry. In the time lapse photos you can see the duckweed blanket
move back and forth, east and west, or left and right as you look at
the picture, some 8-9 times a day. In the background, it seems like
cracks may be beginning to form, but maybe it's just wishful thinking.