Old 13-08-2009, 11:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default Cherries

Martin wrote:
On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 07:46:11 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"Spider" wrote in message
Suttons sell Cherry 'Regina'. I'm sure they'd be pleased to answer
your questions. I have grown cherries successfully until my cats
got too old to patrol the tree. They're not that difficult, if you
can keep the birds off. 'Regina' is self-fertile, which would help.

Wonderful, thank you

Do you anticipate any particular problems?

Hahaha you don't realise just what I new gardener I am!!

In that case - A window box isn't big enough.
Martin

Oh noooooo Ummm what about a wicker shopping basket?