Old 13-08-2009, 05:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default The trolls :-(

"Ophelia" wrote in message
Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
Judith in France wrote:
Gordon H wrote:
Anne Welsh Jackson writes: Judith in France
wrote:

How many times do you have to be told? Please do us all
a favour, we are tired of you and your behaviour.

Are you speaking for everyone else in this group, Judith?
Who told you this was acceptable?
Now, just sit down, and shut up for a while, why don't you?

Peers out from behind Anne's skirt

Take the dogs for walk Judy, the mountain air will do you all good.
I'm going to breathe some tomorrow.

Unless you can talk about gardening Godon, you will find yourself
very unwelcome here, you have shown urglers just why you came here
and who you are aligned with. Now quit the crossposting, the sly
digs, many of us are very tired of this and want urg to be as it
was before you arrived.

In which case if you were to stop adding to the thread, and stop
ordering people around, and accusing others of being trolls, who
knows but it just might die down?

As long as you keep stoking the fire, it'll keep on burning...
AND I'll remind YOU of your comment, next time you go off
at a tangent, and post off-topic threads, be sure of it!

And so you will continue to try to destroy a persons life. How proud you
must be,

but isn't that typical of certain people in this newsgroup?

So what's different?
..
..
..
..
(In keeping with the obliged norm of this newsgroup and typical of the
owners example, I have not snipped the rest of the useless dross) ;-((

Kindest possible regards from a wonderful sunny Isle of Wight :-))

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk