Old 13-08-2009, 07:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default cross pollination of vegetables

In article ,
Stewart Robert Hinsley wrote:

Some time back I picked up a copy of Muller, Botany: A Functional
Approach (4th edn of 1979) from a library sale. This covers the topic in
about the degree of detail that I gave. It doesn't seem to have a
statement about the intended audience, but I had assumed that it was
targeted at freshmen life science students.

Thanks very much.

My daughter completed a biology degree at Royal Holloway a short
while back, and none of her textbooks covered that.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.