Old 14-08-2009, 03:19 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
jeff jeff is offline

Default micro irrigation

David Hare-Scott wrote:
jeff wrote:
I'm thinking about micro irrigation (drip irrigation) for my micro
garden. I've noticed that leaving the garden alone for a few days
during the dog days of summer is not beneficial.

Any pointers om either equipment or technique?

Jeff

How big is a microgarden? Is it indoors or out?

Outdoors. 6 cukes, 4 cantalope, 3 honeydew, 2 tomatoes, carrots, bell
pepper, zuchimi, 3 blueberries, a peach, a grape and a pathetic strawberry.

"Peanuts", by the groups standard!

Jeff

David