Old 16-04-2003, 07:08 PM
Michael Persiano

Default [IBC] fertilizing

In a message dated 4/15/2003 10:48:13 PM Eastern Standard Time, writes:

What kind of fertilizer would you reccomend this time of the year for a
Japanese Black Pine? I went to the nurserey, and the owner
told me i should
use cottonseed meal.

Colin:

You can make a mixture of cottonseed meal, bone meal, blood meal,lime, Roots, fish emulsion, and a balanced chemical fertilizer. You will need to use a fast-draining soil to ensure the health of the tree.

If you would like the Superfeeding Cake recipe, let me know.

Cordially,

Michael Persiano
members.aol.com/iasnob/index.html

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: