Old 16-04-2003, 07:08 PM
Pookie the Watch dog Chihuahua

Default watergardening labradors report

If something needs to go, it needs to go, that's all! Hence the term
"pussyfootin' around". Why wait? And you know darn well that the toads
are NOT always in the water. This is a feline conspiracy theory if i
ever heard one! And yes, i know you hate the water. That is why when
the master gives me a bath, i make sure i shake it the cat's way! She
deserves it! You ALL deserve it!!!!!!!

On Wed, 16 Apr 2003 13:42:40 -0400, "Whipper, First Feline Division,
Special Ops" m wrote:

You K9 units think the best way to eliminate your enemy is a massive
onslaught. We prefer to play with our enemies first. We'll pounce when we're
ready...and when those damn toads get away from that water...*shiver*...I
hate that water.

Whipper.