Old 14-08-2009, 03:50 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Suzanne D.[_2_] Suzanne D.[_2_] is offline

Default micro irrigation

"jeff" wrote in message

I think with my separated plant locations I'll go with the drippers. I
do have a friend with continuous beds (and in sorry need of watering). I
see the soakers cheaply and I think this would be a good plan for her.

Soakers are great for dense rows, like carrots. For larger plants, like
tomatoes, which need to be spaced a bit further, drippers are better.
You'll eventually get to know when it's best to use a soaker, dripper, or
spray. I use all three, in different applications.
--S.