Old 14-08-2009, 02:57 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Willshak Willshak is offline

Default advice about ggp petrol lawnmower

on 8/13/2009 5:06 PM (ET) rssteve wrote the following:
i tried them they don't sell the one i have they deal with different
models. Do most these petrol lawn mowers just take the same fuel or is
it all different. same with the oil is there a certain oil they will
all run ok on, or are they all different, i know how to use the
dipstick just not which oili need. thanks

There is an oil they sell especially for lawnmowers. It is basically
just 30 weight oil. My garden tractor works all year round, so I just
use the standard multi viscosity oil.
Your mower should work fine with regular gasoline. All mine work with
the 10% ethanol added gasoline, including the two cycle gas/oil mix
engines.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY