Old 14-08-2009, 09:41 AM posted to sci.bio.botany
Sean Houtman[_2_] Sean Houtman[_2_] is offline

Default Name these plants please.

wrote in :

These are all the photos I am able to provide, didn't have time to
wait around for flowers on the field trips.

On this website:
http://members.cox.net/cactactactus/

Looking for the identity of #2, #4, #6, #7, #8

The website explains the details about them.

Thanks,
Cartman

#2 Resembles a Tetraclea, but I'm not sure without flowers
#4 Looks like Lycium pallidum
#6 Looks like Baccharis glutinosa
#7 Looks like a Mirabilis, Boerhavia, or Allionia, would need flowers.
#8 I don't know, I would need flowers.

Sean

--
Check out my flickr page, it changes often.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/groms