Old 16-04-2003, 07:09 PM
Don Lasko

Default watergardening labradors report

Sallie the American Bulldog he

Digging my own pond as a side project, tasting mud as I go. What I lack in
style, I make up for with enthusiasm!

Drinking the water lily water out of the bucket. Seems to have that special
hydrogen sulfide scent I like so well.

No ducks better not come around my pond!

"K30a" wrote in message
We, Rosie and Heidi, the watergardening labradors, would like to
report that two DUCKS landed in OUR pond this morning.

We have been watching them from the sliding glass door
on the deck.

They have now moved to the frog bog and are chowing down.
Mom thinks they are cute and is letting them stay the morning.
We are patiently waiting for our next potty break to rush out and bark our
silly heads off.

What with squirrel patrol and now duck patrol we are very
busy labradors.

ear rubs to everyone,