Old 16-04-2003, 07:20 PM
John Rutz

Default watergardening labradors report

Litlebit the canine special ops whats with all the sonic weapons? your
supposed to get in the veggie filter and sneak up on the Koi and chase
em back into thier own pond

BenignVanilla wrote:
Whipper of the feline special ops first division chiming in here...If all of
you K9 units would just shut down your sonic weapons for 10 seconds, us
special ops units could easily creep in and rid the sector of all
unfriendlies.

"jammer" wrote in message

Pookie the watch dog Chihuahua reporting in:

What's so darn special about the hole with water anyway? I get
reprimanded if i go by one of mom's precious toads. Toads, phooey! I
wish ducks would land here and take the pond with them.

On 16 Apr 2003 14:26:31 GMT, ESPMER (K30a) wrote:

We, Rosie and Heidi, the watergardening labradors, would like to
report that two DUCKS landed in OUR pond this morning.

We have been watching them from the sliding glass door
on the deck.

They have now moved to the frog bog and are chowing down.
Mom thinks they are cute and is letting them stay the morning.
We are patiently waiting for our next potty break to rush out and bark

our

silly heads off.

What with squirrel patrol and now duck patrol we are very
busy labradors.

ear rubs to everyone,

--

John Rutz