Old 14-08-2009, 10:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_2_] Spider[_2_] is offline

Default There's a what?

"shazzbat" wrote in message

"alan.holmes" wrote in message

"shazzbat" wrote in message

Last night , daughter No 1 came to me complaining about what was in her
bedroom. "get it out" she said, not exactly terrified, but somewhat
agitated.

What is it? says I.

"A cauliflower" she says.

I considered this most unlikely and told her so.

It is, it's a cauliflower came the response. It's on the windowsill.

So I go to investigate, and guess what I find?

Please put us all out of our misery, (well me anyway) what did you find?

I found a butterfly. And when I said, that's not a cauliflower, it's a
cabbage white, she said "I knew it was something you grew on the
allotment"

It's no wonder I've got no hair left.

Steve

LOL :~)) Classic!