Old 15-08-2009, 01:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H[_3_] Gordon H[_3_] is offline

Default Gardeners world right now :::Question.

In message , Janet Baraclough
writes

If your on screen signal is subnormal its also possible that you're
inadvertently watching
the analogue signal on your digital TV :-) (easily done on ours by
bodging the wrong button on the zapper).

Janet

That drives me crazy sometimes! If I use the DVD recorder EPG
button, it leaves the TV in analogue mode afterwards.

I am hoping that this will cease when we switch to digital only in
November/December, or will it leave me with a blank screen.

Back to the topic, my remote control(s) for the digital TVs have a
dedicated button for subtitles, which is useful when watching some
American movies. Mumbling started with Marlon Brando, I think...
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply