Old 16-04-2003, 07:44 PM
David D Stretch

Default cat problems, again

I've found, like Peter James, that an electronic cat scarer seems to
work, though I have the battery-operated kind. I also had great fun in
choosing a water pistol from my local Argos - they are so much more
impressive than what I remember when I was a lad, many appearing to be
like pump-action shotguns! The water pistol has been of great use in
getting a cat that was in a tree waiting for nesting blue-tits to come
within claw-tip of it. (I inherited the bird box when I moved in
earlier, and will have to move it at some point, I can see.)
David
--
David D Stretch: Stoke-on-Trent, UK. Remove spaces and
change , to . from the following line for email: