Old 16-08-2009, 07:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default Raymond |Hubbard

Sapper73 wrote:
On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 18:21:36 +0100, "'Mike'"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message

You are a coward.

Oh certainly. That's why the majority of his attacks are on women.
Inadequate men usually behave like that.

--
Sacha

Sascha you say the nicest things about me, ............. behind
someone else's postings :-))

If you had a shred of decency you would apologise to her for the
remark you made. You are not just a coward but a disgrace to our
generation.With your age and experience you are supposed to set an
example of manners and behaviour. If you had spoken like that in our
mess about a lady that we knew you would have been taken outside and
thrashed.

That one would never have been allowed in!