Old 16-08-2009, 07:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Raymond |Hubbard

"Ophelia" wrote in message
Sapper73 wrote:
On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 18:21:36 +0100, "'Mike'"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message

You are a coward.

Oh certainly. That's why the majority of his attacks are on women.
Inadequate men usually behave like that.

--
Sacha

Sascha you say the nicest things about me, ............. behind
someone else's postings :-))

If you had a shred of decency you would apologise to her for the
remark you made. You are not just a coward but a disgrace to our
generation.With your age and experience you are supposed to set an
example of manners and behaviour. If you had spoken like that in our
mess about a lady that we knew you would have been taken outside and
thrashed.

That one would never have been allowed in!

This HERO worship of me is really appreciated.

Thank you ALL so much

Kindest possible regards to you all my friends

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk