Old 17-08-2009, 06:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Raymond |Hubbard

Unreserved apology

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk
On 2009-08-16 18:21:36 +0100, "'Mike'" said:

"Sacha" wrote in message

You are a coward.

Oh certainly. That's why the majority of his attacks are on women.
Inadequate men usually behave like that.

--
Sacha

Sascha you say the nicest things about me, ............. behind someone
else's postings :-))

Kindest possible regards

Then I'll say it to your face. Get a grip on this Mike because I've had
enough of your filthy innuendo. I own a house of my own in which a member
of our family lives and I have an income of my own and live off nobody.
You need to watch your words. Closely.
My husband has made a success of his life by working hard and not
snivelling about Mrs Thatcher (your favourite blame layer) or anyone else.
He's never, ever, not once, expected anyone else to take the flak for his
actions or decisions. He's a real man. The only time I've seen him
genuinely angry is when someone was rude to me. My husband being over
6', an ex-Para and boxer, the other wimp took off pretty swiftly.
He's overcome considerable personal adversity in the shape of the deaths
of the people closest to him, both while he was very young and then later
in life and still, he has gone on, supporting his family, loved and
respected by everyone who knows him. As his wife, I don't just love him
for all the wonderful qualities he has, I admire and respect him
enormously.

We've been married for 9 years and have known each other for 10 - not once
in all those years have I *ever* heard the gentleman I married refer to
women as you do. He would rather die than stoop so low. Nothing would
persuade him to lower himself to your level.

He worked hard and deserves everything he has now. What he does not
deserve is to see you insinuate that a woman married him just to get a
meal ticket.

So, finally, Crowe, I challenge you. Come here to our home and speak to
my husband about me and him as you do here. I'll even pay your fare. I
want to see you here, in this place, our home, talking to my husband
about me as you do in this group and I will continue to challenge you to
do so until you lay off both of us once and for all. You will NOT
diminish my husband, his work or our marriage any further, believe me.
Two years ago I told you I'd send a letter to your family if this
continued and its draft is still on my desktop. Apologise for that
calumny upon my character or come here to do so or that letter goes. Time
runs out tomorrow night.

You talk a lot so let's drop the talk and see some action from you here in
front of me and my husband. Set a date. Now. Be here. OR apologise for
the implication that I married my husband for bed and board. Your choice
and it runs out tomorrow night. After that a letter goes to your family.
I've had enough of you.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com