Old 17-08-2009, 01:11 PM posted to rec.gardens,aus.gardens
mj mj is offline

Default Secret poison

On Aug 17, 6:45*am, "David Hare-Scott" wrote:
F Murtz wrote:
I had a yucca type thing. I have tried many times to poison it, I cut
it down and tried roundup etc but it always regrew.A while ago tome
professional type persons cut it down and it does not look like
regrowing. What secret poison would they have used?

You have to give me the secret handshake before I can tell you.

David

Ok I am shaking. We are trying to kill a pine tree. All help
appreciated.
MJ