Old 17-08-2009, 02:51 PM posted to rec.gardens,aus.gardens
F Murtz F Murtz is offline

Default Secret poison

FarmI wrote:
"F Murtz" wrote in message

I had a yucca type thing. I have tried many times to poison it, I cut it
down and tried roundup etc but it always regrew.A while ago tome
professional type persons cut it down and it does not look like regrowing.
What secret poison would they have used?

Probably Tree and Blackberry and other woody weed herbicide with the active
ingredient being Triclopyr.

I just looked at my fathers poison cupboard and found blackberry and
tree killer with triclopyr and one with 2.4.5 T.
Is the second one the one they banned ? or are they both banned in
australia?
Would the 245T one be the better killer?