Old 17-08-2009, 12:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BAC BAC is offline

Default Raymond |Hubbard

"Sapper73" wrote in message
On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 09:53:10 +0100, "'Mike'"

On 2009-08-17 09:27:09 +0100, "'Mike'"

On 2009-08-17 06:38:00 +0100, "'Mike'"
said:

Unreserved apology

Thank you. I would suggest that you now ignore my posts unless you
have
relevant gardening information to add.
--
Sacha

and may I also respectfully suggest that your derogatory statements to
the
group, directed about and towards me, also stop.

Kindest possible regards

If you continue to insult and belittle others, including me, you'll get
an
appropriate response. If you try to drag the group into e.g.your
holiday
plans, your daughter's cars/house/fishpond, your father's former career
etc. by boasting as you do, you'll get laughed at. This post of yours
should have been directed to the group as a whole because your trolling
here has made you a laughing stock and/or put you in dozens of kill
files.
Your problems cause you to behave like that and are not mine.
--
Sacha

Thank you for your kind words

Kindest possible regards

Well done for the apology old chap.
Now you both need to drop it before another one is needed.

But they've been carrying on like Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd for absolute
ages, so they must enjoy it. Why spoil their fun?