Old 17-08-2009, 12:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default The trolls :-(

"sutartsorric" wrote in message
On Aug 16, 9:22 pm, Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
Gordon H wrote:
writes
Gordon H wrote:
Ophelia writes
Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:

If I had any comment to make about your husband, I would do so,
and I WOULD PUT MY NAME ON THE POST! So, I guess this
must be from one of the trolls over whom you have no control?

Sheeeeeesh!

I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!!

*smile*

I didn't write any of that.

Just Ophelia playing silly buggers again. It's not unusual...

--
AnneJ

Could someone please explain (to a naive old bloke) exactly what is
going on?

Sure. After the sentence I don't believe you, Mr Gordon told me I was
stupid. That bit was accidentally erased and I smiled underneath where it
as mean to be.