Old 17-08-2009, 02:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Raymond |Hubbard

"alan.holmes" wrote in message

That was very sweet of you, Dave! Ray's had a good 60 years and been
lucky to work at something he loves every day of his working life -
except maybe National Service. ;-))

National service changed my life completely and forever, not that I
enjoyed it particularly, but there I met a fellow who introduced me to
electronics, and if it wasn't for him, I would not be able to annoy you
all in these newsgroups!(:-)

Alan

National Service did a hell of a lot of people a hell of a lot of good and
it should be brought back

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk