Old 17-08-2009, 07:13 PM posted to rec.gardens
Garrapata Garrapata is offline

Default Dying Tree Fern

On Tue, 4 Aug 2009 11:50:05 +1000, "FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

If I were you, I'd be thinking about phosphorus, wind, and how much sunlight
its getting - I wouldn't worry about cold so much (but it could be a factor
but I have doubts). Day length is much longer in the UK than in Oz and
although our levels of radiation are probably much more fierce than yours,
these plants get less day length than in the UK.

Phosphorus and salts in general, seaweed is high in sodium. What is your
water like?
--

09=ix