Old 17-08-2009, 08:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default Victoria's Secret

moghouse wrote:
I think that Victoria plums, along with kittens and Scandinavian au
pairs, are one of God's better creations and this year's crop is the
heaviest in my memory. We had plums with our cornflakes, plums on
crackers with our coffee, plums on toast with cheese for lunch, plums
and Victoria sponge with our afternoon tea and for dinner tonight it
will be plum rissotto with baked wasps followed by plum crumble. Has
anybody got any ideas for original plum recipes? - yes, I am starting
the plum jam making tomorrow and I have persuaded my brother in law to
do likewise.

I used to make a lovely plum chutney. I will try to find the recipe if you
want