Old 18-08-2009, 12:57 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Brandy[_2_] Brandy[_2_] is offline

Default question

On Aug 9, 3:26*pm, willshak wrote:
on 8/9/2009 2:23 PM (ET) Brandy wrote the following:

Hey Everyone,
I have been seeing someone by the name of Smile Champ posting
messages
about his newMr.Sifter. Has any one tried it or checked it out? I
just wanted an opinion of what everyone else thought before thinking
about getting one for myself.
Let me know what you think about it:http://groups.google.com/group/mr-sifter

Please let me know your opinion of them!

Thanks
Brandy

What about the one you bought a month ago, July 17th to be precise.
As you wrote then:

"I just got my newMr.Sifterand I LOVE IT. It works excellent!! I
want all my fellow gardners to get one!

Check out:www.xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com

You won't regret it!"

I made my own years ago from wood scraps and screening. You're right. It
does work excellent-ly.

--
Bill

In Hamptonburgh, NY
In the original Orange County. Est. 1683

Hi,
I just wanted to let everyone know that there are too Brandy's. Here
email is different them mine, as mine is .
Sorry for the confussion!

gardener456