Old 18-08-2009, 06:23 PM
tony kitching tony kitching is offline
Registered User

Default glyphosate and councils

A council worked arrived at my garden 30th July on a windy day and sprayed
glyphosate randomly about by the look of it
My herbs and flowers were the first to show damage and some flowers look like they are completely dead.
I caught all of the spraying on CCTV and sent it to the council.
The man I spoke to said that the spray only kills weeds and will not affect my veg
He then said it was safe to eat my veg because the department that are responsible said it was sprayed on the path
How do I get the dead plants tested for the weed killer ?
I think his advise was not very good and I did use some sage that had been sprayed the same day and my gums were bleeding when I brushed them at bedtime
I had a swollen gum for a few days
Citizens advice have given me an appointment, so I'll have to wait and see if anything can be done