Old 16-04-2003, 08:32 PM
Ben Griffin

Default [IBC] Wilting Maple Leaves

Im not maple expert but i have allot of them . I
have had a few encounters with root fungus on japanese
maples. "not trident" I use a product called phyton
27 a little bit expensive but it has saved each one.
Mountain Maples also swares by the product and they
have thousands of maples. I cured one of my maples a
coral maple which had verticillium wilt quite bad with
it just last year. I also root pruned off all the
leaves mid summer right before applying and trimmed
off any infected branches. I did a foliar spray and a
root soak

http://www.phyton27.com

Its a copper based root fungicide i beleive.

Good Luck
Ben

http://search.yahoo.com

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++