Old 18-08-2009, 07:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
moghouse moghouse is offline

Default Victoria's Secret

On Aug 18, 5:41*pm, "Pete Stockdale"
wrote:

Use fruit that is slightly over-ripe (should not be too difficult if
you have lots) because that way the sugars will be beginning to
ferment anyway. Add some yeast, water and keep it airtight.

Thanks for the suggestion. Years ago I made al sorts of wine but never
had much success with plum. Now sadly my loss of balance means no
alcohol so its back to the jam and chutney!

Sad !
Can you not even have an alcoholic *drink sitting or lying down ?

No, unfortunately, despite what "old man" Martin says, it is a most
unpleasant sensation now, rather akin to what happens when you get a
bad migraine' and I fall off the chair! You kids just don't know how
lucky you are.