Old 19-08-2009, 11:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H[_3_] Gordon H[_3_] is offline

Default I Made a Wasp Trap

In message , Bud
writes
Gordon H wrote:

[quoted text muted]

At the present, butterflies (cabbage white) are in the ascendancy, and
the bees are not as numerous, but they like my sweet peas. Not many
hoverflies, but last week I sat supping tea in next door's garden, and
her granddaughter suddenly exclaimed at the hordes of ants swarming over
the low, shared garden wall. They were flying ants, and we had a hasty
ant-bashing session.

See, those ants were looking for a new place to settle, ants are good to
have in your garden, but nearby nests are even better.

Yes I know, one of them bit my neck.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply