Old 19-08-2009, 07:28 PM
tony kitching tony kitching is offline
Registered User

hi mark

It's now day 14 of arguing with the council
I have now contacted DEFRA and have been forwarded to a complaints department
I am a council tenant, but that does not make me any different to anyone else
Apparently there was a work order for my path made last year, just after a dispute I had concerning paving that the council removed from my garden
I have since found out that they do this to a lot of peoples gardens in the town and I remember now that they told me they are not concerned with garden complaints
I did manage to get the paving replaced by them but they were not happy at the time
Looking through my CCTV collection I saw that on 8th July they walked through my garden to get access to my neighbours garden that is behind the building, carrying weed killer
The garden at the front and rear are now like a wasteland and I believe they were being a bit lazy on clearing the weeds,they had good strimmers
These gardens are for disabled people, so the council are supposed to maintain them
From the emails the council sent me, I don't think they are concerned about the instructions
I sent the council a copy of the instructions and told them to search for windy desired and crop
The reply I got was to write a letter to the people who did it and that the man I was emailing was not qualified to deal with it
This started Monday morning and it took him till this morning to give up telling me 3rd party information that was wrong
Telling me to eat the vegetables was the worst
I think it's my public duty to make sure the council tenants are warned because some people could be growing veg and eating it with a coating of this stuff