Old 19-08-2009, 03:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Timothy Murphy Timothy Murphy is offline

Default Hozelock automatic watering

I'm trying to set up a Hozelock de Luxe Auto Kit,
and finding it less than straightforward.
All I really want is to turn on a sprinkler
once or twice a day;
I'm wondering if I could just attach a sprinkler
to the "electronic water timer",
or do I have to use the rather complicated micro-tube system.

Also, it is not clear to me if one is meant to attach
tap - pressure reducer - water timer
or
tap - water timer - pressure reducer?

Any help from hozelock experts gratefully received.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net