Old 19-08-2009, 10:33 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
jankey[_2_] jankey[_2_] is offline

Default A Million Thanks Kye. X Posting

router, yes! that's it. he wants to get one of those one of these
days. our computer tech neighbor has one but he password protected
his network.

wendy, i used to write back in my younger days; but now i have these
silly orchids and horses to ride on the weekends and a nearly three
hour a day commute (train wrecks will do that) and all that good
stuff, so less time than usual. but thx. still waiting to win the
lottery so i can skip the job part.

--j_a

On Aug 19, 3:32*pm, wrote:

Sounds like a load of hooey to me.
If you can get one cable modem working, you can stick
a consumer grade wireless router on it and connect every computer
in the neighborhood to it.