Old 20-08-2009, 12:28 AM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default Worms

"0tterbot" wrote in message
sometimes i can be extremely slow-witted (no, really!! ;-) & have spent a
while worrying about the vigour of my worms - when i dig one up by
accident, why do they just lie there?? is there something wrong with
them?? the other day i realised they have to play dead when hauled out
into the uncaring world, otherwise they get eaten immediately.

this realisation only took several years, so i should be an outright
genius by the time i'm 95.

LOL. And other great post. Just as well I wasn't drinking coffee when I
read this one or the computer screen would have worn it.

You must have felt like a dumb clutz when you had your "Eureka!" moment
:-))

mostly, i was just relieved :-)
(it's a worry how long a bit of clarity can take!!!!!)
kylie