Old 20-08-2009, 09:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
moghouse moghouse is offline

Default Victoria's Secret

On Aug 19, 10:48*pm, Sacha wrote:

Do you suffer from true vertigo? *I did for some time, years ago and
still do very occasionally. *I have a few neck and other spinal
problems and a chiropractor sorts that out for me. *I hope the question
isn't intrusive, please ignore it if it is!

No mine is as a result of having Meniere's Disease, it makes one deaf
as well. Twenty years ago the audiologist told me I would be
completely deaf in ten years, but I can still hear a bit in one ear,
so they don't always get it right.