Old 20-08-2009, 11:45 AM
tony kitching tony kitching is offline
Registered User

Organic(TM) growing is pointless pandering to hypochondriacs and the
worried well. Minimum inputs is *the* way to go.

Glyphosate is more environmentally friendly than using a flame gun or
garden bonfire for instance - that will create dioxins.

Regards,
Martin Brown[/quote]

Hi Martin
I understand what you are saying but I was lucky I spotted them spraying it without my permission
They still insist they did nothing wrong
The instructions reference windy conditions 3 times and one is in bold lettering
I shall have to wait for citizens advice to sort it I think
If I take samples of the plants, will there be anything left inside the root system ?
As the days progress I am seeing death occur up to 4 metres away from where he stood
do the drips feed constantly or does he have to push something to start the spray ?
A change in attitude is all I want at the moment and the piece of mind that it won't happen again
I say Organic but I still use blue slug pellets
all my beer traps did was provide a free bar for the pigeons and wasps
I just prefer blood fish and bone to liquids, but I use liquid in my hanging baskets and greenhouse
Will my compost be ok to use because when it happened I think it was just before,or even the same day, I cut back my hebe and that is looking contaminated ?