Old 20-08-2009, 01:37 PM
readynable1958 readynable1958 is offline
Registered User

Default Soil Required Manchester

Having recently suffered a Nervous Breakdown I have been advised by the Medics to take up a hobby , something that will keep me occupied and a little fitter than I am.
I live in Failsworth, North Manchester and have already set up borders in my garden which are 23ft X 5ft X 18 inches high and have been advised I will need about 8 tonnes of soil.
I have been quoted rediculous prices up to £500 and unless anyone can offer a better idea it seems I will never complete my task.
Any suggestions gratefully received.

Please contact me direct at

Many Thanks

Steve