Old 20-08-2009, 11:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mark mark is offline

Default Hozelock Ultra 12

"Al" wrote in message
. 4...
Dear Hozelock peeps that read this NG ...

Please do something about the weak trigger pivot points on this product.
They break. Frequently. You need some more material around the back of the
pivor points (there's loads of room).

Will be off out to buy yet another one tomorrow as the current one broke
again at the trigger pivots. Gonna cost me 20 notes as I don't have time
wait for one from fleabay for half the price.

It's a crappy design. Good for you, bad for me.

They'd lose out on people like you who come back for seconds.

mark