Old 21-08-2009, 01:03 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete Stockdale Pete Stockdale is offline

Default Remove Laurel / kill stumps

"'Mike'" wrote in message

They don't appear to be all that big and there are not many of them. Why
not dig them out? I had a row down the side of the drive to my garage in a
house I had in Leicester and from memory would say there were twice that
amount and about the same diameter.

Dig a trench and keep moving the trench along to each root and they fall
into the trench!! Well sort of!

You need something "stronger" than sodium chlorate to do the job chemically.
Try Glyph xxxxx for seconds. (xxxxx = too late to spell it !)

Pete