Old 22-08-2009, 06:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default tomatoes - again

"Martin" wrote in message
On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 18:01:12 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"Bob Minchin" wrote in message
Ophelia wrote:
Well me few plants of Tumbler tomatoes have performed very well and we
have been eating them for a week or two. Next time though, I will grow
for flavour rather than size. Any recommendations please?
I like Marmande toms. The big 'ugly' ones.
ideal for eating raw,in a sarni, tomato and onion salad, cooking with,
stuffing etc etc.

Thanks, Bob saved

You've saved enough to open an account.

A file as it happens... called...'Gardening' )