Old 22-08-2009, 07:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ed Ed is offline

Default 3D Gardem design for PCs

On 22/08/09 17:57, John Nolan wrote:
Hello All,

Basically, I am looking to a 3D design program for PCs, that can be adapted
to, or has been designed for, gardens on sloping ground.

I have heard of SketchUp which, I believe, is free.

Does anyone know of any others at the lower end of the market ? Say not more
than 100 ukp if possible ?

Thank you.

John N.

If you're interested in any free ware that might suit your needs then
perhaps you could post to alt.com.freeware. I don't know if there is
anything suitable but you never know till you ask there.

Ed