Old 23-08-2009, 12:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek Turner Derek Turner is offline

Default More tomatoes

On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 12:31:57 +0000, soup wrote:

We have harvested son's tomato plants again and again, it has now got to
the level were we can't possibly eat all the fruits that are coming from
his plants (sick of tomato pieces). Any ideas/personal favourites about
what to do with all these fruits, his paternal grandmother got a pile
and his maternal grandmother is getting a pile today, so chutney, salsa,
or ...?

The tomato curry in Madhur Jaffrey's first BBC book is stunning and
freezes well.