Old 23-08-2009, 04:09 PM posted to rec.gardens,uk.rec.gardening
Pete C[_2_] Pete C[_2_] is offline

Default Killing Ivy

Colin wrote:
What's good for killing ivy without harming nearby fruit trees?
The neighbouring land (not someone's garden) has a couple of seriously
overgrown ivy plants and they're growing onto my property and also
growing all over the fruit trees next to them. I'd like some sort off
weedkiller to kill them that won't harm the trees.

There might be a teansy weansy legal point about killing something not on
your land?
--
Pete C
London UK