Old 23-08-2009, 05:50 PM posted to rec.gardens,uk.rec.gardening
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Killing Ivy

"'Mike'" wrote in message

"Colin" wrote in message
What's good for killing ivy without harming nearby fruit trees?
The neighbouring land (not someone's garden) has a couple of seriously
overgrown ivy plants and they're growing onto my property and also
growing all over the fruit trees next to them. I'd like some sort off
weedkiller to kill them that won't harm the trees.

Have you talked to the owner?

I would.

Mike

DUH!

You'd be one of those rare but pitiful neighbors where it would be best to
proceed with eraticating their invasive growth without giving a heads up.