Old 23-08-2009, 05:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme Stephen Wolstenholme is offline

Default advice required

On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 17:36:56 +0100, "RHRRC"
wrote:

My daughter is getting married early next june.
The reception is in the garden (marquee and all that).

What plants/bulbs or whatebver do I need to plant , and when, to get a
suitably fantastic show for the occassion?

The last garden wedding I went to had an amazing display of flowers.
It wasn't until I looked very closely at some obviously out of season
flowers that I realized many were artificial but very realistic. They
even had natural smells. The whole lot had been hired for the day from
a company in Liverpool.

Steve