Old 24-08-2009, 11:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H[_3_] Gordon H[_3_] is offline

Default Pears

In message , Stephen
Wolstenholme writes
On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 19:00:32 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

Perhaps you will need to become a fruitarian!

Bad idea. Fruitarian's are very unhealthy people. One that I knew died
just after his 30th birthday.

Two much fruit can kill!

In a QI programme it was stated that if you eat nothing but rabbit you
will die.
I believe the same of fruit.
It creates havoc in my insides, especially citrus fruits, and triggers
gout in my left foot. It also causes one of my daughters to have
severe cystitis.

Fruit is dangerous, and vegetables aren't much better as far as my
digestive system is concerned, but I do try to eat some..
I don't know why I ever bother to grow them.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply