Old 24-08-2009, 03:42 PM
linda porter linda porter is offline
Registered User

Default Castlewellan Gold (?)dying.

Hi
I set up a post a few days ago regarding one of a pair of Castlewellan Gold(i beleive that is the correct name) which has gone very brown in patches, dispite being looked after well. The other tree is fine. Since posting, a friend suggested an aphid that carries a virus may be the cause??? Something they had heard, and didnt have any other information...Does any-one know anything about this, and if there is anything I can do to save my tree. Any help much much appricated.
thanks
Linda