Old 25-08-2009, 03:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default My water butt is empty

On 25 Aug, 14:37, Gopher wrote:
In message , David WE Roberts
writes

For the first time this year.

We keep getting rain forecast, but it never seems to turn up although
the rest of the country seems to be getting rain.

There was rain forecast for Wednesday, but again it seems to have
changed its mind and gone elsewhere.

Is someone out there in the west stealing our rain?

Grass is brown and I am browned off ;-)

The ground is hard and dusty as well.

Cheers

Dave R

There you go! That's why the swallows have gone!
--
Gopher .... I know my place!- Hide quoted text -

Stolen it...Ba Humbug!!!!
You must ship it in better containers that don't leak it all out over
us here in Wales whilst it is in transit.
David Hill