Old 25-08-2009, 04:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default My water butt is empty

Janet Baraclough wrote:

I don't want it any more so you can have it back, send a pipe.

Can I have it please if I connect a pipe from there to Normandy?
The ground is baked hard and cracking here.
Water butt is empty, underground storage tank nearly empty. Next resort
pumping from the well at the other end of our property.

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.