Old 26-08-2009, 08:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback[_2_] Broadback[_2_] is offline

Default Potatoes - Leave or Lift

On 2009-08-25 17:06:38 +0100, "TheScullster" said:

"David in Normandy" wrote

Best to lift them. While they are in the ground slugs will continue
to eat
them.

--

Thanks David

How do I store them until used?

Phil

Somewhere cool, dry and dark.

Usually it s recommended to store them in Hessian sacks, however I have
found these useless as they let in the lights, so the potatoes go green.
I simply pop down to a local greengrocer and obtain, free, his used
paper sacks, they store in these fine.

--
Please reply to group,emails to designated
address are never read.